Part 1. Getting Shortlisted for a Training Post
1. Approaching the Application Form - Susan Ward
2. Person Specification
3. The Application Form
4. Competition ratios
5. Excerpts from previous applications
6. Short Listing Score Sheet
7. Deanery Contacts
8. Other useful resources
Part 2. Getting through the Interview process
2. Accessing the online videos
3. The Portfolio Station OSCE, (Key points, common mistakes and marking scheme) Aarti Umranikar, Krupa Madhvani, Jo Mountfield
- Question 1 "Talk me through your CV"
- Question 2 "Why Obstetrics & Gynaecology?"
- Question 2 "Why this Deanery?"
- Question 4 "What Personal Attributes do you have?"
- Question 5 "What Courses have you done?"
- Question 6 "What Teaching have you done?"
- Question 7 "What Audit have you done?"
- Question 8 "Tell me about a mistake you made"
4. Clinical Station OSCE
The Management of Post Operative Hypotension - Alec McEwan
i) The Good Candidate
ii) The Poor Candidate
iii) Key points
iv) Marking Scheme
5. Appendix Contact details for NHS Trusts in England & Wales
This fantastic new guide includes exclusive access to a selection of online videos specially filmed to accompany the text.
(Dalton Square Medical Ltd reserves the right to seek written proof of trading status and authentication before suppyling online resources.)